Korean Gaelic Games
The Korean Gaelic Games is a competition between Gaelic teams in Korean. There have been many different teams involved from all over Korea, from Gwanju, to Busan and back again to Seoul. The tournament is always hotly contested with many of the Seoul Gaels being sprinkled between many different teams.
- 2007: Seoul Celtic
- 2008: Seoul Celtic
- 2009: Seoul Gaels Syntek/Pats
- 2010: Seoul Gaels Syntek/Pats
- 2011: Seoul Gaels (Green)
- 2008: Seoul Gaels (black jerseys)
- 2009: Caroline Murphy’s Seoul Gaels
- 2010: Ealga Ni Aodha’s Seoul Gaels
- 2011: Ealga and Gayle’s Seoul Gaels
Seoul Gaels Club was founded in 2002. It is a Gaelic Football and Hurling Club based in Seoul, Korea. All levels and nationalities are welcome to join.
Join the Seoul Gaels now.
Practice from last weekend! Soaking up this beautiful weather and preparing for the upcoming Korean Cup!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Oct 15, 2018
THIS WEEKEND! 5 more days in Ulsan! Looking forward to seeing our friends @LaochraBusanGAA and @DaeguFiannaGAA… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Buy all the latest Seoul Gael's gear